Monday, August 21, 2006

Sunday August 20th


Church and Red Bull?
This morning I woke up around 9:15 tired as can be not wanting to go to church as always cause it would require me to lose prescious hours of sleep. However this morning I had a back up plan to defeat the evils of my sleep mongering body. I awoke to the sound of the alarm and quickly rushed into my kitchen opened my fridge to hear the chorus of angels singing allelujah and bright white light beaming from its little cold chasm. Yet in the center of all this comotion lay a beautiful chilled 8.3 fl oz redbull. (who the hell decided they should be 8.3 fl ounces beats me) I pulled it up out of the frosty abyss and poped its little aluminum tab and partook of its nasty taurininess and then went back to bed. After about 5 minutes of sitting on my bed however it kicked in and I quickly became energized, took a shower (still using my snake peel body lotion) and jumped in my car and made it to church on time.

Moral of the story, Do not mix Red Bull, Cocaine and Alcohol with Stevie Wonder Albums...

On a more serious note, do what it takes to get to church on Sunday.

1 comment:

mom said...

Hi Sam, glad you made it to church on time. What is up with the language though? love mom