Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Wednesday August 16th

Discovery,
Today I discovered a wonderful new product called Axe Snake Peel body wash. Not only does this body wash leave you smelling good (like all Axe products), but it leaves your skin feeling amazingly smooth and wonderful feeling. It has abrasive micro thingys that peels your dead skin layers allowing your live tissue to breath which feels unbeleivable. anyways, yeah highly Recomended by Samuel Dotson.

No Power... But lots of Work?
I arrived at work around 3:00pm and the power was out. I was unable to change into my work clothes for the first few minutes as I searched for a flash light. At first I thought no power = no work right? Wrong! apparently Subway is the only non dependent fast food franchise on 9th street. Thats what we get for having fresh produce! So every body and their dog seemed to want to eat at subway. Even Subway employees who had the day off came in for a sandwich. wich is very uncommon considering we are all tired of the food. Power returned after an hour or so. but the people kept coming and we were pretty far behind on our work, not having power and all. My short shift quickly turned into a full shift. On the bright side it looks as though Sam is getting overtime this week!

Retirement
So now I am retiring to cleaning my house and taking care of my other business. Maybe a little gaming too. Farewell and Good Night!

No comments: