Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Tuesday August 15th

Today was suppose to be my day off however it was cut short when Sherrel called me into work. Apparently Brittney had a migrane and needed someone to come in so she could leave early. No problem for me really cause I had nothing else really to do except spend money.

Wierdest day though at work, people seemed to just continue to come in at a nice steady pace throughout the entirety of my shift. So I really got almost nothing done on my chore list. Also for some strange reason my other Co-worker didnt seem to ever get the idea to come out front and help with the customers. So there I was stuck dealing with Customers by myself the majority of the time. However it was a short day only 2:00-5:00. Afterwards I ate a Footlong BLT and collected my paycheck.

When I got home I checked the Myspace and MSN and then headed out to My brother Lukes new apartment in Albany. We got the idea to make greek tacos also known as guerros or something like that. Molley was there and she helped us make them. After dinner we talked about some stuff and then I headed home, to retire to gaming it up on steam.

No comments: